Is Canola Oil safe to use? Read about the homeopathic proving of the oil.
Definition from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- (mustard or cabbage family), cultivated mainly for its oil-rich seed. It is the third-largest source of vegetable oil in the world
- “Canola oil comes from the rape seed, which is part of the mustard family of plants. Rape is the most toxic of all food-oil plants. Like soy, rape is a weed. *Insects will not eat it; it is deadly poisonous! The oil from the rape seed is a hundred times more toxic than soy oil.“
- – John Thomas
- *Perhaps this makes it such a great plant to harvest Great crop yield!
Homeopathic Proving of Brassica (rapeseed or canola oil):
The following was taken from the book, Dynamic Provings Vol II, by Jeremy Sherr, Dynamus Books, England, 2002, pg.21-68.
The Brassica (canola) plant has been ‘proven’ by volunteers and the results recorded in homeopathic literature by Jeremy Sherr. Below are the major psychological symptom pictures most ‘provers’ developed when taking the unknown-to-them homeopathic substance, the energized and potentized Brassica. The body will respond to this new frequency and react to it. It is as if the remedy taken were a sound or smell to react to. The body responds to the unknown frequency and usually produces symptoms in the ‘provers’. Physical, mental and psychological changes are gathered and recorded. The psychological symptom list below is from Sherr’s book, Dynamic Provings Vol I.
If you have a dinner out filled with canola oil, it does not mean you will develop these symptoms. It does mean that if you have many of these symptoms, you may be ‘proving’ Brassica or Canola. Perhaps leaving canola oil out of your diet just may lift your mood. It is worth the try!
A homeopathic proving of Brassica had many similar ‘themes’ in the provers. When provers exhibited new ‘symptoms’, they are recorded in the proving literature. It is assumed that when a group of provers takes in a new energy and develops new symptoms, it is a proving and recorded.
The following is some of the mental symptoms created by Brassica proving:
- -feeling powerless to change anything
- -feeling unattractive
- -feeling low and never felt loved
- -feeling of no imagination
- -desire to stay in bed or home
- -felt robotic, like under superhuman control
- -felt like within magnet forces
- -wanted to see around or over…cannot see through
- -must rise above the monotony
- -feeling spaced out
- -feeling of separation from others
- -not in contact with the ground
- -lack of thoughts
- -felt sad and unable to change situation
- -struggle with individuality
- -wanted to be left alone
- -felt lonely and anxious, joyless
- -subdued, despondent, resigned, feels like there is no fire yet anxious and pessimistic
- -has no purpose
Perhaps it will be important to each of us to consider using a different oil and begin reading our food labels.
-Caroline S. Walrad, Ph.D., CH